Hi Blogger Friends. It's turtle trot time. This is where we pick 10 projects and stitch on as many as we can each month and post an update on the 10th. This is being hosted by Claudette of BAP attack. You can see who else is turtle trotting HERE. I did manage to work on all 10 this month, but barely.
1. Mitten Friends - Diane Arthurs - did a little on the snowman's hat
2. 6 Fat Men - Lizzie Kate - finish #5 (I am stitching the whole set on one piece of fabric, but am counting each one as a finish.)
3. Disney Heroes #16 - Alina's X Stitch - filled in some of the holes
4. Happy Camper - Diane Arthurs - started the fishing pole and basket and did more grass
5. Summer Season - Sandra Cozzolino - stitched some of the gray and white on the banner
6. Mermaid Myrna - Diane Arthurs - stitched her top and part of her arm
7. Dog Lessons for People - Lizzie Kate - added some words
8. Autumn Season - Sandra Cozzolino - stitched September
9. Spring Alphabet - Lizzie Kate - started the R and S squares
10. March Sampler - Waxing Moon Designs - started the border
Hi Blogger Friends. I sure hope that your not all getting tired of seeing the same pictures every week. I think I need to dig out some different ones and work on them during the month.
I have several gals leaving comments that are a no reply. I just wanted to say thank you to them and all of you for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments.
Cut-thru Stable - I am very, very happy with the progress I made on this yesterday. I did the backstitching from the blue Tack bucket, red bucket, rope and hay across to the grain sacks. I also got quite a bit of stitching done on the bottom.
Fall Welcome - Diane Arthurs - only backstitched Fall and some on the basket
Santa's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 6 - Prairie Schooler - only did some of the green
My ORTS for the month
Are you wondering what a Totally Useless Stitch-a-long is. You can read all about it on Daffycat's Blog.