CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Linda's Turtle Trot SAL July Update

Hi Blogger Friends.  It's turtle trot time.  This is where we pick 10 projects and stitch on as many as we can each month and post a before and after picture on the 10th.  This is being hosted by Claudette of BAP Attack.  You can see who else is turtle trotting HERE.
Geez, I'm getting worse instead of better about working on these.  (I really do enjoy stitching on them.)  I worked on 5 today, 4 yesterday and 1 a few days ago.

1.  Mitten Friends - Diane Arthurs - I started the backstitch on the mitten.


2.  6 Fat Men - Lizzie Kate - I built another house.


3.  Disney Heroes #16 - Alina's XStitch - I did 45 stitches.  YEAH!!!  If you look really close, you can see some blue stitches.


4.  Happy Camper - Diane Arthurs - I did some green, finished the fishing pole and basket and did the fish.  I am in a challenge on facebook to pick one WIP or UFO and finish it by July 23rd.  It started two weeks ago.  I picked this one but I don't think I will get it done.


5.  Summer Season - Sandra Cozzolino - Finished the words.


6.  Mermaid Myrna - Diane Arthurs - Yeah!  I finally finished her hair on the right side.


7.  Dog Lessons for People - Lizzie Kate - I added one word.


8.  Autumn Season - Sandra Cozzolino - I did more on the border.


9.  Spring Alphabet - Lizzie Kate - Stitched the basket and eggs.


10. March Sampler - Waxing Moon Designs - I filled in the shamrocks.


You can click on the pics to enlarge.

I finally finished organizing the tubs of cross stitch kits.  I still have several other things to organize but its to hot right now.

Thanks for looking.   Linda

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful progress!
I think you can get Happy Camper finished by the 23rd, I BElEIVE IN YOU! :)

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Congrats for working on all ten of your projects! I'm sure you'll get Happy Camper done. Summer Season looks like it's close to being done, too.

Shelly said...

Well it's not 10 but good job! Lol. Summer Season looks like a near finish. It looks great! Heck, all your stitching looks great!

Anonymous said...

beautiful projects ♥

Thoeria said...

I'm still in awe at the amount you get doing in a month Linda! Great progress!

cucki said...

Wow they all so beautiful
Well done xx

Annie said...

All your projects are so cute, and you made some nice progress on each one. Well done!

Katie said...

Great update. Beautiful pieces!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I don't know how you do it, work on so many wonderful projects at once!

CJ said...

Great progress. You did better than me. I have not worked on any of my Turtle Trot projects since my last TT post. Too busy starting new projects and finishing some charity stitching.

CJ

Sarah in Stitches said...

You could probably finish Summer Season by the 23rd! It looks almost complete. Great progress, Linda! :D

Annette-California said...

Great update! Love all you managed to work on. I still don't know how you do it:) love Anentte
I have I told you "YOU ROCK!"

Margaret said...

So many great projects! I love that first one best!

Brigitte said...

You have worked on all your 10 WIPs, great progress. Since I came to your blog I have become a fan of Diane Arthurs and it's always nice to see her projects progress on your blog.

KimM said...

WOW! What fabulous progress. Your projects are all so sweets
xxx

butterfly said...

Well done , you have some wonderful projects there.

Angela said...

Great progress on all your projects!

Preeti said...

They look great!! You manage to stitch on so many projects. I haven't posted this month as there isn't much progress but I am done with one which I will be sharing very soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You made me laugh at the frantic stitching, five projects in one day! That's some rotation.

I do the same at the end of the month, try to stitch something on each of the challenge pieces.

Anne said...

Everything is looking great but wow...5 projects in one day!! That's awesome!!

Shebafudge said...

They are all looking great! I love to see what you are stitching but 5 projects in one day must have been fun. :)

Sally said...

Wonderful progress Linda. I really enjoy seeing what you are working on.

SoCal Debbie said...

Wow! You're a super-stitcher, Linda! You always get something done on all 10 of your Turtle Trot WIPs every month! Maybe some day I will too. Summer Season looks like it's almost done!

Anna van Schurman said...

Good progress, Linda. Good luck with the organizing. That always eludes me! LOL

Kaisievic said...

I see lots of progress here, Linda. It is funny to hear you say that it is too hot as it is freezing in Melbourne at the moment - lol!

stitchersanon said...

omgosh, I cant believe you are working on so many! They are all amazing but I would be stressed and forget what I was stitching on lol. Maybe next year I will take part....but wow. Gorgeous projects!

Kate said...

Hi Linda,
Just in case you don't get a chance to check back on my blog, here's the answer to your blanket question:
I used the pattern found here:
http://fantaisiesdeflo.canalblog.com/archives/2011/10/13/22328113.html
She changed colors every row for hers. Because I kept mine the same, I had to chain one, turn, slip stitch into the three double crochets and the turning chain before starting each new row. I hope that makes sense!

Astri said...

Oh you know I love that mermaid! And the hair is the best part!