Hi Blogger Friends. Thank you so much for all of the great comments that you have been leaving. I really appreciate them.
I finally came to a decision. I have been working on 17 projects a month for the last couple years and it has been stressing me out for quite a while now. My darn stubborn side kicks in and tells me that I HAVE to stitch on all of them each month. I don't want to feel stressed anymore. We are suppose to enjoy our stitching and not make it into a job. With that said, this is what I have decided to do:
1. I will continue with the Sunday Santa 12 Days of Christmas SAL. Only, because I have been working on them for two and half years and want to get them done. Progress on day 10.
2. I will never stop doing the Tuesday SAL of the Satsuma Street Pretty Little Cities. I love working on these designs. If I ever run out, I have about 50 other similar city charts by different designers that I also love. In fact, I could ALMOST just strictly stitch city charts. Pretty Little London.
3. A New Stitchy Start SAL. This is the first year for this one. I don't know if it will continue next year or not. This is Cinderella's Castle. I am really really enjoying stitching on this one and will continue.
4. Turtle Trot SAL - This one seems to have fizzled out somewhat. I am not going to try and work on each one every month. If I decide to work on any of them I will post a progress pick on the 10th of the month.
5. Smalls SAL - I will continue with this one so at least I will have one finish a month.
6. YOTA - I will not continue with this one.
I basically just want to stitch on whatever I want whenever I want. I will be doing 60 starts in January and February next year. I am also doing 6 different things for the April A - Z challenge next year. 4 cross stitch related and 2 crochet. I am starting to work on those this year. They will be started but finished during the challenge.
Be Naughty by Lizzie Kate. A whatever project that I pulled out of the UFO box and have now put back.
(Hopefully I will be showing you more UFO/whatever projects.) lol
Thanks for looking. Linda