CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, May 28, 2017

So Many Stitches a Week - Week 21

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for the nice comments and well wishes.  My legs are doing okay I just have to live with it.  I just finished stitching on New York and Mad Hatter for last week.  At least I got them done.  Hope to do better this week.

Sweet Spring

Dog Park

Garden Cat

Pretty Little New York  (She's releasing Pretty Little India next week.)

Mad Hatter

Jane Eyre

Cheshire Cat

Thanks for stopping by.  Linda    (No Smalls or GG this month.)

12 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I've lost my stitching mojo, it's the time of year for gardening.

Sally said...

You're making great progress Linda.

cucki said...

Beautiful projects x

Preeti said...

Great progress on all !!

Bekah said...

Wow some of the pieces are flying along! Great progress, I look forward to next update. Hope the legs stay strong.

Faith... said...

Everything looks great Linda and I am really loving New York! Makes me want to break out my Pretty Little Chicago and get started but I MUST finish the piece I am working on for my brother!

craftingpaws said...

Fantastic progress on each piece! They are all coming along beautifully.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work! I've seen Pretty Little India. Lovely but I'm not buying any more until I do the two I already have!

Kaisievic said...

Pretty little New York is looking fabulous, Linda.

Carol said...

Lovely progress, Linda! Imagine living in such a colorful world as the Satsuma designs are done in!?

Brigitte said...

Great progress, Linda.
I don't stitch Satsuma Street's cities and countries myself but I love to see them on the blogs Will we see Pretty Little India on your blog soon ? :)))

Sarah in Stitches said...

Awesome progress! :D