CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Lizzie Kate Month - Week 2

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for all of the nice comments.

I have made a little progress the last week on my projects.  Not so much the last 2 days so not sure if I will have anything to show next week.  Its getting harder to stitch with my stupid hand.  I see the orthopedic doctor next Tuesday.  Next month is my birthday.  I have a couple ideas in mind.  Work on a different Clouds Factory piece each day and/or start a new piece each day.  Just depends on what the doctor does.

Progress on Flip-its - A Bit of

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda

13 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D hope you feel better in your hand soon.

Brigitte said...

Your progress on the different months looks so good.
I hope that the doctor can find a way to improve your hand so that you can continue stitching as much as you want to.

Vickie said...

Your stitching looks great Linda. I too hope you find great relief once you visit the doctor.

Carol said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear your hand is no better, Linda--how frustrating that would be for a stitcher! Hope the doctor can find a way to help...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That seems to be a short year... It's a cute series.
Hope the hand gets better soon, I would be so frustrated and unhappy if I couldn't stitch.

Astrids dragon said...

Your starts always look great!
I hope the Dr can figure out what's going on and get you stitching the way you want to again.

Faith... said...

Oh you are making great progress on those months!

Sally said...

Lovely progress. I hope you get your hand sorted soon.

Anna van Schurman said...

Oh, what a fun idea! Though I think I couldn't rotate quite as many L*K projects as you. I do hope your hand is better soon. Good luck!

Preeti said...

Lovely stitching, Linda! Hope your hand gets better soon.

diamondc said...

Linda: I am so sorry about your hand I hope you get good news and relief at the doctor.
Great progress, I love the designs you are working on.

Blessings
Catherine

Tiffstitch said...

Love these ones! I hope the doctor can give you some advice or help regarding your hand.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great stitching progress! :D