CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Week 3 Part 3 progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for the sweet comments on my last post.  I'm really enjoying working on these 3 pieces.  I hope your not to tired of seeing them yet.  We got a looong way to go.  lol

I made some decent progress on Alice this week.  I'm down to the eye and beak of the flamingo on the right side and getting close to her arm on the left side.


I'm using Donald for a month long counting challenge on Facebook.  I did 1153 stitches in 5 days.

I even managed about 760 stitches in Cars this week.

Thanks for stopping by.    Linda  

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Great progress. I had to smirk at Donald - without being coloured in my eyes sort of interpret him as wearing a Pearly King jacket. How bizarre! Hope the stitching continues as successfully next week. :)

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress! I really enjoy seeing your various projects come to life :)

Renee said...

Beautiful progress!

Preeti said...

You are doing well on your projects, Linda.

Barb said...

Great pieces and they look nice so far.

diamondc said...

Linda: Great progress, soon you will have another finish.

Catherine

Keebles said...

Never tired of seeing the duck!

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, I love seeing McQueen coming together!

Cathy said...

You used your turbo needle this week for sure! Great progress on all three projects.

Carol said...

Such nice progress on all three, Linda! It must be so much fun to watch these take shape :)

Deb said...

Oh wow, wonderful progress!

Faith... said...

I never get tired of seeing your progress! Donald is looking good and I am looking forward to seeing the beginning of Alice! :)

Good luck with your challenge!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work, I have nearly reached the flamingo's eye too.