CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Week 2/4 progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  I made some pretty good progress this week.

I did 1237 stitches for 6 days and a total of 2542 stitches for 12 days on Cars.

I have finished 9 out of 18 pages on Alice.  The next 3 pages are partly done.  If I do about 200 stitches a day I can get her done by the end of the year.

I've been doing 2 strands of black a day on Beauty and should have the black done in 10-14 days.  Excuse the mess.  It's getting really hard to get the whole piece in one picture.  I have 2 pages left.

1 strand a day on Frozen.  May do 2 a day after Beauty is done.

Sad progress.

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda


10 comments:

Vickie said...

I am most excited about Alice!!

Rachel said...

Everything is looking fab, even if tree feels a little neglected. Perhaps you can make up for it next week. :)

Claudette497 said...

Any progress is happy progress! Your pieces look great!

Preeti said...

Your WIPs are looking great!

Carol said...

Wow! That must have used a ton of red DMC for Cars! Great progress, Linda :)

Shelly said...

Wow, didn't realize Beauty was that big! Nice progress on Cars and Alice. Looks like you're having fun!

diamondc said...

Linda: I am out of breath, wow you have so many fun designs going, I love the Alice design, very interesting to me.

Catherine

Faith... said...

Can't wait to see Beauty filled in! Sad progress is still progress!! :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Wowsers that is a huge amount of progress. I can't wait to see Beauty coloured in!! Alice is looking great too at least you have a piece that has no black in it. Well done stunner
xo Alicia

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic work on all your large projects. You are reaching the interesting parts on Alice now so she will really speed up!