CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Week 10/4 progress and 3 starts

Hi Blogger Friends.  Being in the hospital for 3 days doesn't make for productive stitching.  This is becoming a bad habit that I don't like but I am fine.

I added the dark green on the lower left side.

I am excited.  I got the black done on Frozen.

I added 1 strand of brown on the window frame.

I was doing really good on Alice last night until I had to frog about a 100 stitches.

My 3 Starts.  I still have 3 to start this month.



Thanks for stopping by.   Linda

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Glad to know your fine after your hospital stay. At least the stitching has continued with some new starts. Good for you for getting all the outline in for Frozen. Take care Linda:)

Claudette497 said...

I'm so glad you're okay - your stitching looks great! I love all these stained glass looking pieces, it's really fun to see the progress in each section after the outlines are done!

Rachel said...

Great progress, especially considering your little detour. I'm glad you're OK and can stay out of hospital for a while. Good luck on starting your other three projects! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear about the hospital stay but at least you are home now and steaming away with Alice too!

Faith... said...

I hope you are ok Linda! Oh Stitch; hope he is coming up soon!!

Stay healthy!

Carol said...

I'm so sorry to read you've been in the hospital, Linda--especially at this time of year. I hope you are on the mend now and can relax with your pretty stitching :)

diamondc said...

Linda: I am so sorry to hear you were in the hospital, I hope all gets better.
Love your progress.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

Oh no, Linda, I'm sorry to hear about you being in the hospital! But I'm glad it didn't stop you from stitching. Your three new starts are going to be fun to watch too!