CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Done

OMG!  I finished Aphabet Blocks.  I cannot beleive it.  My first BAP.  I'm almost sad that it's done, but not quite.  LOL  I changed the color in the name block.  It was done in black, but I thought they looked like flowers so I changed them to a pinky color.  Also, I didn't like the flowery border.  I don't think it went with the design.  I just put a single row of black around the outside and I really like it.  (You can click on it to enlarge and than click on it again to enlarge a little more.)

Aphabet Blocks - Carriage House Sampling - 14 ct aida
started in summer 2009
finished 4-13-2011

Please let me know what you think.

Again, thanks for looking and hope to see you next week.   Linda

PS  If anybody wants this chart I will sell it for $20.00 plus postage.




Sparky and Smokey

19 comments:

Casey said...

Wow, that's awesome! Lots and lots of beautiful stitches went into that piece!

Gillie said...

Goodness, that was quite an undertaking - congratulations!

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish!! Love all of your changes.

Tricia T said...

Wow!!! What a fabulous job! Congratulations!

Babs in Alabama said...

OMG! you did it is right! happy dancing for such a beautifully finished BAP!
hugs,
babs

Barb said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!!

Bet you will wear your dancing shoes out!!
What is next ? lol

Unknown said...

That is sooo gorgeous. Well done on the finish and I like the changes you made. Again well done.

Mouse said...

oooo well done :) happy dance there ... that was a lot of orange n black thread .lol love mouse xxxx

Milly~ said...

WOW...just wonderful!!!! I have this chart in my stash and now you've pushed me to start it. Shame on you! LOL!!!

Nancy in IL said...

Linda, what a great BAP finish!!! I'm so proud of you, and I know how happy you are. It looks great and so do Sparky and Smokey! The way the cat on the left in the picture looks, his/her ears look like a bobcat's. So cute!

Sharyn said...

Congrats on the finish! It's wonderful!

Rita said...

Wow!!!!! It's beautiful!

Congratulations on your bap finish!

pj said...

Beautiful job!!!! That is a BAP and I love it too...in my stash pile of to=do projects for sure. pj

MaryT said...

Really beautiful finish and love your cats too:)

Mary Louise

blueladie said...

Linda, well-done! Congratulations on your BAP finish! How cool is that! :D Cathryn

Janine said...

wonderful Congratulations

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Oh wow - that's a great finish!

Alice said...

What a great finish! I like the simplicity of it with the straight black line.

Angie said...

wow that looks great.