CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Linda's Turtle Trot SAL October Update

Hi Blogger Friends.  Well yippee!!!  I actually have been stitching on these for the last couple of weeks.  I'm proud to say that I made some decent progress on some of them.  You can read all about the Turtle Trot and see the other stitchers that are doing it at BAP Attack hosted by Claudette. 

I was already to post yesterday, but the camera wouldn't upload.  Happy to say that my awesome DH was able to fix it today.

1.  Cat Lessons - Lizzie Kate - did the cat and started the fish bowl


2.  The Old West - Little House Needleworks - here's a yippee!! - I finally finished the Alamo




 TA-DAH



3.  Autumn Alphabet - Lizzie Kate  (Finish 16)
14ct Green Marbled Aida
Started 1-10-12
Finished 10-13-13


4.  Blue Bird Floral - Diane Arthurs - finished the blue border

5.  6 Fat Men - Lizzie Kate - did 2 strands of the white


6.  Fredericka - Carriage House Samplings - changed some of the colors and like it a lot better - finished her head and neck


7.  Happy Camper - Diane Arthurs - did the wood, mugs, watermelon and basket


8.  Summer Season - Sandra Cozzolino - started the flowers and vines


9.  Mermaid Myrna - Diane Arthurs - finished the pink in her tail


10.  Crabby All Year - Raise the Roof - another Yippee!! - started and finished March


11.  Christmas Village - Prairie Schooler - I hate stitching on this fabric.  It's sparkly and the holes are big and I just wasn't enjoying stitching it all.  So, I cut out the design and saved the rest of the fabric.  It might be okay for small ornaments.  I bought this chart several years ago on ebay and paid $48.00 for it.  I will sell it for that plus postage.

12.  January Sampler - Waxing Moon Designs - did the tree and started the house



Claudette is going to do this SAL again next year.  I stitch on these and think about what I want to add to it next year.


Thanks for looking.  Linda

29 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

What a great Turtle Trot post with so much progress! The kitty is so cute in Cat Lessons. The Alamo looks great. I just saw it in person the other day!

Congrats on another big finish! You certainly stitched a lot on Autumn Alphabet since the last update.

Happy Camper and Summer Season look wonderful, too. I really like the bright colors.

Margaret said...

All your projects look great! Love the finishes too!

Vicky L said...

Great progress! Congratulations on your finishes.

Tricia T said...

Yay, Linda! What a great progress report! And you finished Autumn Alphabet while it was still Autumn! If you are interested in passing on the chart let me know how much you'd like for it. I'd love to stitch it, too!

Tricia

Miamina said...

Great progress as always! Congrats on the wonderful finish :-)

Faith... said...

WOW - you always get in lots of stitching! Everything looks good and congrats on your finish!!

Shelly said...

Great progress on all your projects! I may join the Turtle Trot again next year. Who knows! And wow! on your 16th finish! It looks great!

cucki said...

Wow all your projects are so lovely..
Congrats for the finish dear
Big hugs x

Anonymous said...

lovely updates

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Love your finish. Great progress on all your WIPs. I love all of them, can't decide on my favorite.
I think that the houses are my favorite although.

Mii Stitch said...

HUGE huge progress!!! Well done :)

Lesleyanne said...

A great post. Lots of lovely progress on your gorgeous projects.

Southpaw Stitcher said...

What a great group of projects! Congrats on your finishes! Crabby All Year takes me down memory lane--can't wait to see your finish!

Dani - tkdchick said...

wOW! All great projects!!!

Sarah in Stitches said...

WHEW - You've been busy! Great progress on all, especially the alphabet! You finished that quickly :D

Kaisievic said...

Fantastic Turtle Trot - as always I am in awe of how much you get done! Now, which is my favourite - hmmmm! Too hard to choose! lol!

Justine said...

Like Kaye I'm in awe! Amazing progress. Congrats on the Autumn Alphabet finish. I love the colours in that one.

Angie said...

Gorgeous work

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You really have stitched alot this month!

And a finish too for your own Awesome Autumn.

Shebafudge said...

Amazing progress! I love how Autumn Alphabet turned out. Looks brilliant!!

Shirlee said...

I agree with everyone else ... amazing progress! I feel like a slug in comparison ... lol!

Jackie said...

Your post is always chuck full of eye candy. I awe at all of your progress:)
Jackie

Sally said...

Wow lots of fantastic progress. Love your Autumn Alphabet finish!

Anne said...

Wow! There are some finishes to celebrate! Congrats! Love all your progress on your WIP'. I really like the PS chart but that's pretty costly for 1 chart!

Jan Gartlan said...

Wow such beautiful projects. Your finish is delightful

Anna van Schurman said...

Two finishes! Woohoo!

Lynn said...

Wow you are really making great progress with all your projects!!! I'm turning green! :)

Deb said...

Wow! You made a lot if progress! Too bad about the sparkly fabric.
All your projects look wonderful!

Catherine said...

Great post ~ loved seeing all of your projects!