Hi Blogger Friends. Well yippee!!! I actually have been stitching on these for the last couple of weeks. I'm proud to say that I made some decent progress on some of them. You can read all about the Turtle Trot and see the
other stitchers that are doing it at BAP Attack
hosted by Claudette.
I was already to post yesterday, but the camera wouldn't upload. Happy to say that my awesome DH was able to fix it today.
1. Cat Lessons - Lizzie Kate - did the cat and started the fish bowl
2. The Old West - Little House Needleworks - here's a yippee!! - I finally finished the Alamo
3. Autumn Alphabet - Lizzie Kate (Finish 16)
14ct Green Marbled Aida
4. Blue Bird Floral - Diane Arthurs - finished the blue border
5. 6 Fat Men - Lizzie Kate - did 2 strands of the white
6. Fredericka - Carriage House Samplings - changed some of the colors and like it a lot better - finished her head and neck
7. Happy Camper - Diane Arthurs - did the wood, mugs, watermelon and basket
8. Summer Season - Sandra Cozzolino - started the flowers and vines
9. Mermaid Myrna - Diane Arthurs - finished the pink in her tail
10. Crabby All Year - Raise the Roof - another Yippee!! - started and finished March
11. Christmas Village - Prairie Schooler - I hate stitching on this fabric. It's sparkly and the holes are big and I just wasn't enjoying stitching it all. So, I cut out the design and saved the rest of the fabric. It might be okay for small ornaments. I bought this chart several years ago on ebay and paid $48.00 for it. I will sell it for that plus postage.
12. January Sampler - Waxing Moon Designs - did the tree and started the house
Claudette is going to do this SAL again next year. I stitch on these and think about what I want to add to it next year.
Thanks for looking. Linda
What a great Turtle Trot post with so much progress! The kitty is so cute in Cat Lessons. The Alamo looks great. I just saw it in person the other day!
Congrats on another big finish! You certainly stitched a lot on Autumn Alphabet since the last update.
Happy Camper and Summer Season look wonderful, too. I really like the bright colors.
All your projects look great! Love the finishes too!
Great progress! Congratulations on your finishes.
Yay, Linda! What a great progress report! And you finished Autumn Alphabet while it was still Autumn! If you are interested in passing on the chart let me know how much you'd like for it. I'd love to stitch it, too!
Great progress as always! Congrats on the wonderful finish :-)
WOW - you always get in lots of stitching! Everything looks good and congrats on your finish!!
Great progress on all your projects! I may join the Turtle Trot again next year. Who knows! And wow! on your 16th finish! It looks great!
Wow all your projects are so lovely..
Congrats for the finish dear
Big hugs x
Love your finish. Great progress on all your WIPs. I love all of them, can't decide on my favorite.
I think that the houses are my favorite although.
HUGE huge progress!!! Well done :)
A great post. Lots of lovely progress on your gorgeous projects.
What a great group of projects! Congrats on your finishes! Crabby All Year takes me down memory lane--can't wait to see your finish!
wOW! All great projects!!!
WHEW - You've been busy! Great progress on all, especially the alphabet! You finished that quickly :D
Fantastic Turtle Trot - as always I am in awe of how much you get done! Now, which is my favourite - hmmmm! Too hard to choose! lol!
Like Kaye I'm in awe! Amazing progress. Congrats on the Autumn Alphabet finish. I love the colours in that one.
You really have stitched alot this month!
And a finish too for your own Awesome Autumn.
Amazing progress! I love how Autumn Alphabet turned out. Looks brilliant!!
I agree with everyone else ... amazing progress! I feel like a slug in comparison ... lol!
Your post is always chuck full of eye candy. I awe at all of your progress:)
Wow lots of fantastic progress. Love your Autumn Alphabet finish!
Wow! There are some finishes to celebrate! Congrats! Love all your progress on your WIP'. I really like the PS chart but that's pretty costly for 1 chart!
Wow such beautiful projects. Your finish is delightful
Two finishes! Woohoo!
Wow you are really making great progress with all your projects!!! I'm turning green! :)
Wow! You made a lot if progress! Too bad about the sparkly fabric.
All your projects look wonderful!
Great post ~ loved seeing all of your projects!
Post a Comment