Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty

Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Stitched Horsey Poop

Hi Blogger Friends.  As the title says, I stitched Old Gray's poop!!  I really think that I can get this done by 4-1-14.


Here is a close up of the area I just finished.  The white fence, yeah, the poop and the colored stars and lines.  I just have to fill in under and behind the horse with creamy and a couple hundred stitches of orange and yellow from the back hooves to the rake and page 4 will be done.  I really need to start doing some more backstitch, but I need to do another mouse and I just haven't convinced myself yet.

You can see everyone's progress on the SAL page at the top.


GUESS WHAT??????


Finish 17

Santa Hang-up - Diane Arthurs
14ct white aida
Started 1-8-13
Finished 10-29-13

This was a Saturday SAL with Debbie.  Debbie is still working on hers along with about 60 other ones.  lol  We are going to start a new Saturday SAL with Kaye.
Fall Welcome by Diane Arthurs.  Debbie and I started ours during the UCJC2013 but just barely started.

You can click on any pictures to enlarge.

Thanks for looking.   Linda

24 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the horsey poop! lol! Fantastic finish! It's so cute! Like the new Fall piece too!

SoCal Debbie said...

Hurray for your Santa Hang-Up finish! You're flying along and finishing everything before me. I'm following along in your dust. LOL

I'm looking forward to our new Saturday SAL.

Stable looks fantastic! Keep on stitching!

Lauren said...

Looking great! I love your new Santa finish :) That new fall piece looks lovely! Happy Stitching :)

Scattered Threads said...

Congrats on your finish Linda. Your progress is looking good. I like your new start too.
Jackie:)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your finish.

Jan Gartlan said...

That is hilarious having to stitch poop but then again I am about to stitch a toilet in the Bothy castle. Love your progress and finish. Cute new start too!

My Xstitch Place said...

beautiful updates

sharine said...

It is looking great. Very nice finish:)

cucki said...

It's looking so sweet x

Justine said...

I love that you had to stitch poop! Love your new finish. I am looking for some smaller projects for the CJC 2014.

Mii Stitch said...

Personally I love your latest start. This autumn design is adorable & will be a joy to stitch! Have fun :)

Sally said...

And very nice horsey poop it is lol!

Lovely finish and new start!

stitcheranon said...

Absolutely fantastic; gotta love any design with poop in it rofl

stitcheranon said...

Absolutely fantastic; gotta love any design with poop in it rofl

Sarah in Stitches said...

Your progress looks great! Congrats on another cute finish :D

Miamina said...

Lovely poop!

Well done on yet another finish...go you!

The Fall welcome is lovely! I love Diane Arthur's designs, they are always so bright and cheerful :)

Great work!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

"So Ms Stitcher, what are your favourite things to stitch?"
"Well Mr Interviewer I really like stitching poop!!"

Congrats on the finish this week too.

Faith... said...

Everything looks great - even the poop! :)

Congrats on your newest finish!!

shebafudge said...

Your stable looks fantastic, even full of poop! Santa is totally adorable! I love him! And your new SAL looks lots of fun too. Lovely progress on them :)

Vicky L said...

Congratulations on your finish! It is cute. I bet you thought you will never stitch poop. The piece looks great.

Tama said...

Your finish is wonderful, and I love your new start! I laughed and laughed and LAUGHED at your blog title!

Deb said...

Well, have never met someone who stitches horsey poop!
Beautiful Santa finish!
Cute new start!

Stress Less said...

I love your Santa Hang Up. And the Fall Welcome is beautiful as well.

Anna van Schurman said...

congrats on the finish! Love the swirls on his beard