CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November YOTA SAL and TUSAL Updates

Hi Blogger Friends.  It's time for the Year of the Acronym update.  It is being hosted by Pull the Other Thread and you can read about it HERE.  This is Bothy Threads cut-thru North Pole House.  I only worked on it for a few hours this month and I didn't get very much done.  I hope to get more done this month.  Although, I do have a baby blanket to crochet by the 10th.

10-5-13


11-2-13

It's time for the Totally Useless Stitch a-long.  You can read all about it on  Daffycat's blog HERE.   I do believe that I might actually be able to fill up the clear snowman ornament this year.  I smashed it down so it doesn't look like as much as it did.


Thanks for looking.   Linda

17 comments:

sharine said...

Very nice progress. Have you seen the new haunted house cut thru? Hopefully it makes it cross stitch:)

Annette-California said...

Great progress Chris! North Pole Cut Thru is darling:)
love Annette

Annette-California said...

LOL I can;t believe I typed "Chris" - lol. Please forgive me. I meant to type Linda!!! hugs Annette
I just came from Chris's blog.

Justine said...

Wow Linda I think you have made great progress this month! This is such a fun stitch.

Poppypatchwork said...

Love your stitching, TUSAL jar looking good, i filled a clear tree ornament last year, it does look good, it's also very soft for stuffing.

Margaret said...

Love this Bothy piece. Great progress!

cucki said...

Wow great progress...
Love and hugs x

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

looking good - ive been bogged down with backstitching on mine - i had better put in some effort and try and finish it tommorow so i can start another - and what? is there a cut thru halloween design? ive gotta have a look - take care, Amanda

butterfly said...

Looking great , so colourful.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress and orts.

SoCal Debbie said...

You've made great progress on North Pole House! I see the elf and the wrapping paper in the gift wrapping room! Your ORT jar looks so colorful!

Beth in IL said...

Good job on your North Pole. Like to see the blanket when you finish crocheting it.

Deb said...

Oh my! You made some great progress!

Preeti said...

Your bothy threads new project looks very nice and interesting !! :)

Pull the other thread said...

Great YOTA update. You are doing so well with this piece!!

Angela said...

Great update :)

DJ said...

Lovely stitching, Linda!! Just wanted to let you know that you won the scissors fob on my blog...if you send me your address, I'll send it out to you as soon as I have a chance. Sorry for the delay. Email me at tickledpinkone @ yahoo.co.uk Congratulations! *hugs*