CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Progress Made

Hi Blogger Friends.  I want to thank all of you for leaving me such inspiring comments and for voting on my last post.  Looks like January Sampler will be my next Turtle Trot finish.

I worked on Fall Welcome by Diane Arthurs.  All of her designs are just so much fun to stitch.  This is a Saturday SAL with Debbie and Kaye.  I am almost done with the basket but it has a whole lot of backstitching.


The Stable now has another strange looking mouse.  He has a big odd shaped head and a broken tail.  It also has another ribbon and a pile of sacks.  Again, almost done with page 4.  I WILL finish the page Monday.  (You can click on the pics to enlarge)


Close up of mouse.

Thanks for looking.  Linda

20 comments:

Bianca said...

Great progress, Linda. It's been fun watching stable grow!

Justine said...

Lovely progress Linda. I love the colours of the Fall piece. Try as I might though I can't see the funny mouse. Have you backstitched him yet? I am finding some of the backstitch really tricky on my Cut Thru.

Kaisievic said...

Love your stable and you are doing well with the Fall piece although you forgot to mention me as a fellow SALer! lol!

Margaret said...

Both pieces are great! The stable has so many details, it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

great progress, you stable looks awesome

sharine said...

Great progress and good luck with the page finish:)

Preeti said...

Good progress, Linda!! Stable looks pretty and colorful:)

cucki said...

Great progress dear...
Big hugs x

Brigitte said...

The little mouse definitely looks a bit strange, but I think it's recognizable as a mouse, lol.
Great progress!

Catherine said...

Looking great!

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your lovely projects.

Katie said...

Great stitching as always. The little mouse is weird shaped but still cute so it's just fine.

Jan Gartlan said...

Such fab progress!

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a lot of stitching on Fall Welcome. The basket looks great!

I love watching your progress on the stable. The ribbons and sacks look so sharp and clear with the backstitching. It's fun to see the mouse in the rafters too!

Annette-California said...

Oh you are getting so close to finishing Stable! Fabulous progress!
Love your Fall wip too:)
love Annette

Sarah in Stitches said...

Awesome progress! I can't believe you're almost done with the Stable - it seems like you only started a month ago! :D

Deb said...

So much detail in your stables piece. Very pretty work all around!

Tama said...

Both of them look wonderful!

Lynn said...

The Stable has such interesting details!!! Love it!

Shebafudge said...

Awww...mousie is still dead cute. Lovely progress on everything :)