CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cut-thru and Fall Welcome Update

Hi  Blogger Friends.  I would like to say hi and welcome to my new followers.  I would also like to say thank you to all those that read my blog and thank you to those that leave me a comment.  So encouraging.

Made some progress on the stable.  I did the orange, yellow and gray across the bottom and the last panel on the wall under the basket.  I'm getting closer to getting page 4 done.


Fall Welcome - Imaginating designed by Diane Arthurs.  I did the stem and started the basket.
This is a Saturday SAL with Debbie and Kaye.

(You can click on the pics to enlarge)

Nancy from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is having an awesome giveaway.  Go check it out and tell her I sent you.

Thanks for looking.  Linda

23 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Stable looks great! I see that you did all the hay under the horse.

Fall Welcome will be a fun SAL. I think it's funny how you stitched down and I stitched up on this design, since we both started with the pumpkins!

Margaret said...

Your stable looks so great! How much farther do you have to go? It looks so done.

Annette-California said...

Stable is really coming along and looking wonderful. Darling fall wip Linda.
love Annette

Preeti said...

Your stable stitching is going great!! good progress on Fall welcome too.

CJ said...

That stable is really big and beautiful.
CJ

cucki said...

The stable is looking so pretty ..well done
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Linda the stable is looking great, really coming together now. Can't wait to see more on the Fall piece.

stitchersanon said...

I do like this one...very cute xx Well done

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! :D

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! :D

Anonymous said...

beautiful updates

Pull the other thread said...

You are doing so well on stable. it is coming along wonderfully. Great progress on Fall Welcome as well.

DJ said...

Lovely stitching! It's been fun watching your progress on the stable! *Hugs*

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

The Stable is looking good :)

Carol said...

Looks like you're close to a finish on the stable, Linda!! Such an interesting piece :)

butterfly said...

Stable is looking great not far to go on this one.
Your SAL is looking good. hugs.

sharine said...

Love watching the stable grow:)

Sally said...

You're making great progress on your stable.

Love your Fall Welcome SAL.

Faith... said...

A new SAL!?! It is looking great so far. Your Stable is looking great too.

Catherine said...

Looking good!

Jackie said...

Wow Linda! I am really loving your stable.

Kaisievic said...

Aaaagh! I haven't started FALL yet but I will next Saturday, I promise!

Shebafudge said...

Stable is looking great! I promise to get mine out tomorrow. I haven't stitched on it since the mammoth unpicking session a few weeks ago.