CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2018

May Smalls SAL and Week 8 Progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  I actually have a small finish for the SAL.

Finish #3
Scare a Crow (Halloween Rules) - Lizzie Kate
14ct natural brown aida
Started 3-27-15
Finished 5-6-18

So close to finishing Cheshire Cat.  I hope to get him done by Wednesday.

I would also love to finish Chip and Dale by Wednesday but I don't think thats going to happen.

A little bit of progress on Donald Duck.

As always, thank you for all of the nice comments.

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda

10 comments:

Preeti said...

Cute finish, Linda:) Great progress on other projects.
Can't wait to see your big finish, 'we're all mad here' :D

Shelly said...

Your finish is wonderful, it's cute! Wow, two finishes coming up. Good job, Linda.

The Crafty Princess said...

WOW I'm so jealous of you for having not just one but two near finishes. They both look great. I particularly love Cheshire Cat. And nice little finish too. You're on stitchy fire. Beautiful work.
xo Alicia

Brigitte said...

I was away for a while but have just read all the posts you made lately. You have stitched such a lot, Linda. And there are even some finishes like the little crow you show here. And that “scary” cat will soon be finished as well. Great job.

Carol said...

The little crow finish is adorable, Linda--congratulations. And you are making wonderful progress on your three larger projects, too! Hope you have a lovely month of June!

diamondc said...

Linda: My goodness you have been busy, I so love Chip and Dale, they are so loveable.
Little Crow is a sweet design.

Blessings
Catherine

Faith... said...

What a cute finish Linda! Hope you finish the Cheshire Cat soon!

Sue said...

What a darling finish, Linda. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog--so behind in reading everyone's blogs lately. Take care.

Rachel said...

Good luck with trying to finish those two biggies. Since Wednesday has now passed I'm wondering if you achieved your aim? Guess I'll just have to wait for your next post! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work, Chesh is looking wonderful!