CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Week 6 Part 3 progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  I made some decent progress this week.

Donald Duck - I did 1476 stitches in 6 days for a total of 5260 stitches in 22 days.  Only have 4 days left and than I can get stitching on Alice.

I missed one day this week on Cars.

I'm keeping up with my strand a day on Beauty and the Beast.

Poor Alice hasn't got alot done this month. 

I also managed to get 3 more pieces down to a finish for my September challenge for a total of 12.

Thanks for stopping by and for all of the nice comments.    Linda

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress with all your little crosses Linda!

Rachel said...

You've done really well this week, hopefully because the weather's cooling for you. I'm beginning to really look forward to September and to seeing the projects you've been working on to finish during the month. :)

Preeti said...

Great progress, Linda! Love the border of Beauty and the beast.

Brigitte said...

I always love to see your progress, and yes, Donald is taking shape now that you add the coloured sections.

Faith... said...

Great progress Linda!

diamondc said...

Linda: you have been busy, wow lots of stitch’s in that design.
Donald is so cute I am looking forward to seeing him finished.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Just stitching the outlines does make for great progress photos!