CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Week 8 part 3 progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for all of the sweet comments on my last post.  My procedure went well.  I do have an ulcer and have to take another pill everyday.  Other than that I'm okay.

I'm two thirds done with the black on Cars.  I hope to get the black done next month.

I'm still keeping up with my strand a day on Beauty and the Beast.

Poor Donald didn't get much love this week.  I only finished his bill.

Alice didn't get a lot done this week either.

I have 19 pieces down to a finish for next month.  Not sure how many more I can get ready.  I will be starting 3 pieces next month.

Thanks for stopping by.  Linda

10 comments:

Vickie said...

I am sorry to hear you have an ulcer Linda. :(

Rachel said...

Progress is still progress and they're all looking good. :)

Mii Stitch said...

You've managed great progress on your various stitching projects, despite the on going health issues you have to deal with. I hope my little package cheered you up a bit :)

Keebles said...

I still see my little duck man coming through so, trust me, he's getting love!

Carol said...

I'm sorry to read about your ulcer, Linda, but, I hope it clears up very soon :)

rosey175 said...

I really like watching the strands of black grow on these. They must be extremely satisfying to stitch! "Not a lot" is still progress so count it as a win~ :D/

Preeti said...

Great progress, Linda! Take care of your health.

Beth in IL said...

Glad you are dong better. Your pieces are fabulous! Keep up the good work.

Faith... said...

Hope the meds keep the ulcer under control!

Great work on your pieces. Do you mean you should have 19 pieces fully stitched by next month! That will be exciting... cheering you on!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear about the ulcer, hope the meds are working.

Great progress on all these pieces, growing every week!