CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2019

5 B'day Projects and some Progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for all of the nice comments.  They are greatly appreciated,
I've now worked on 33 birthday projects but I don't think I'll get 70 finishes this year.

29.  It's A Jingle Out There - Lizzie Kate

30.  Merry Friends - Santa '03 - Lizzie Kate

31.  Firehouse - Hometown Holiday - Little House Needleworks

32.  Pretty Little Tokyo - Satsuma Street

33.  Dreaming is Free - 3 Little Words - Lizzie Kate

I also worked on:



Its hard to tell but I did the white on the checkerboard on the top left, Lightning and the white under Lightning.  I have 2 more assignments for this one and I should get it done.

I worked on all of these projects for the School of Magical Stitches on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by.  Linda


16 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress!

Rachel said...

Great work in bringing out some older WIPs whilst also working towards a big finish. This FB group seems to be doing wonders for your cross stitching mojo and progress. Keep going... I have faith that you can reach the 70! :)

Vickie said...

Good for you Linda! I DO think you WILL get 70 this year! I just don't want to see you all stressed out again though!

Beth in IL said...

You are doing great! Keep it up!

Faith... said...

Awesome progress Linda! If it were me I would just keep going and whatever I get is what I would be happy with! I have never seen that LK before, It's A Jingle Out There. I am going to have to look it up cuz it is super cute.

Shelly said...

Cars is looking great. Super progress on your WIPs. I also think you'll reach the magic number!

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress on everything, especially getting some of the dreaded white completed!

Carol said...

Nice progress, Linda! And you never know--you may just reach 70 finishes if you keep them small :) Good Luck!

Astrids dragon said...

It's only March, you've got plenty of time to stitch to 70! And Cars is getting closer!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on all of these. You will easily stitch on 70 and once you reach that number you can go back and sort out some quick finishes I am sure.

diamondc said...

Linda: Wow even if you do not get them done at least you have a bundle of stitching going.

Catherine

ricketyjo said...

Wow, super progress! You have some lovely projects.

The Crafty Princess said...

If anyone can do it, it's you!! Cars is looking so great and you have some lovely projects on the go. Good luck
xo Alicia

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful embroideries!

Sally said...

Lots of lovely things being stitched on Linda :)

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Oh, Linda, you are one busy lady! I love all your projects, but I get a little "swimmy" thinking about them all. I can handle only about 4 WIPs at a time. I love to follow your progress. It's inspiring.