CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

January GG and Smalls SAL

Hi Blogger Friends.

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching We all have projects that have been gifted to us or pieces that we are doing as gifts.   This SAL is so we can work on those and post on the 15th.  The magazine was gifted to me by our wonderful hostess.

Mini London by Satsuma Street - I stitched the red on the bus.  Boy, am I having a hard time stitching on this dark fabric.  It took me an hour to stitch those few red stitches.  I wanted to finish the red, but I have such a nasty headache, I gave up.  But, I figure I better post something or Jo's going to kick me out.  lol

It's the last Friday of the month and time for the first Smalls SAL post.  This is being hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus.  We pick a small project to stitch on and post a finished picture on the last Friday of the month.
Tiny Tidings XIII - Lizzie Kate
14ct scrap aida
Started 12-13-16
Finished 1-26-17

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda   (Only 5 starts left.  YIPPEE}

17 comments:

Mary said...

Your WIP is looking really nice and your finish is very cute.

Kaisievic said...

Tiny Tidings looks great and dear Jo would never ever kick you out of the GG SAL - lol!

Justine said...

That's a cute finish Linda and I love the little red bus! Hope your head is better soon.

Elfie said...

Tint=y tidings is so sweet.

Vickie said...

I hope your headache is gone now Linda. Sweet stitching!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yes, I'm coming over to repossess my magazine LOL.
Thanks for taking part in GG this month and linking up with a few days to go too.

Astrids dragon said...

Great start on Mini London, sorry it gave you a headache! I find that having a bright light really helps on dark fabric and small stitches.
Your Tiny Tidings is sweet, done in plenty of time for this Christmas!

DJ said...

Love the Mini London, I stitch on dark fabrics fairly often, I find a really bright light helps! It looks great on the fabric! The Lizzie Kate looks great too, how will you finish it?

diamondc said...

Linda: I like the Satsuma designs, someday I want to stitch the Satsuma Garden.
Lots of lovely projects you have going.

Blessings
Catherine

Tiffstitch said...

Sorry London is being so bothersome, but great finish!

Preeti said...

Congrats on the cute finish, Linda!! Hope you feel better soon.

Brigitte said...

Such a cute little finish, Linda. And nice progress on your WIP.
I hope your headache will soon be better.

Sarah in Stitches said...

You have a finish! Congratulations! :D

Pull the other thread said...

Sorry to hear the dark fabric is giving you such trouble. What a super cute finish!

Faith... said...

Tiny Tidings looks great! I love that blue fabric you are using for Mini London. Only 5 more starts, good for you!!!

Melinda Forbes said...

Your small is wonderful. Great finish. Hope you were able to rest and get rid of your headache Pretty Little London is looking wonderful

gominam said...

Lovely finish. WIP is looking great:)