CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Starts 1 - 4 and FINISH 1

Hi Blogger Friends.  Doing the Boogie Woogie in my chair.  My first finish for the year.  Hopefully I can pass my 60 finishes from last year.

Finish 1
Sleeping Beauty - DoNa Stitch on Etsy
14ct White Aida
Started 1-17-16
Finished 1-1-17

Start 1 - Ariel by Avrora on Etsy

Start 2 - Sweet Spring by Satsuma Street on Etsy  (Stupid computer wouldn' let me turn the picture)
              There's a new Facebook group called Ten-a-Day.  The idea is to pick a project with about 
              3650 stitches in it.  You do 10 stitches a day and should have a finish at the end of the year.
              This is one of them.  You all know me and doing just one a day would drive me goofy. 
             (Worse them I am already.)  So, I will be working on 5 projects a day and doing a weekly 
               update of them on Sundays.

Start 3

Start 4


Thanks for stopping by.    Linda

P.S.  I did CATCH and PASS Kate last year with my number of UFO's/WIP's.  Her and several other stitchers are doing a year of starts also this year.   NOT ME

15 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations on your finish of Sleeping Beauty. Wishing you a lot of happy stitching in 2017.

diamondc said...

Linda: Congratulations on your finish.
Nice projects you have going.

Blessings
Catherine

Southpaw Stitcher said...

You already have a finish! And it's Sleeping Beauty! Great job--the piece is beautiful. Love your new starts, too.

Heather said...

Yay congratulations it's gorgeous!

Stitching Noni said...

Yee hah! Well done on your great finish! I saw your post on FB this morning - so pleased for you :o) Enjoy the happy dance!
And well done on catching and passing Kate... now does that mean you are the new Queen of Starts ;o)
Enjoy focusing on all your WIPs in 2017
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

Woohoo!! Sleeping Beauty is finished. Your first finish this year, congratulations.
And with catching up on Kate you are the new Queen of starts as Noni says, lol.

Vickie said...

Congratulations Linda! You have quite the goal for finishing this year. I think you can do it!! :D

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Wonderful finish and some amazing new starts!

Claudette497 said...

I'm happy dancing with you - I just love that piece! I bet you'll finish your ten a days early; an overachiever like you will be getting in 15 or 20 extras here or there...

Tiki said...

Nice finish.

Justine said...

Congrats on a fabulous finish! The first of many I'm sure.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on your very first Happy Dance of the Year! I predict 50 finishes for you this year if you are not doing another year of starts.

Let's see if I'm right!

Faith... said...

Sleeping Beauty is gorgeous! Congrats on your first finish of the year :) So glad to hear that you caught and PASSED Kate on the new starts last year!! You have some great new starts here too.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Congrats on your finish! It's absolutely gorgeous. Here's to more finishes in 2017! :D

gominam said...

Congratulations on your big finish! Wonderful! You're off to a good start, looking forward to more adorable finishes👍