CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Friday, September 29, 2017

September Smalls SAL

Hi Blogger Friends.  As always, thank you for the nice comments.  I did manage to finish 2 smalls this month.  This is being hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus.

Finish 17
Blessings with Charm - Lizzie Kate
14ct Lemon Twist Aida
Started 12-28-15
Finished 9-4-17
Finish 18
Blessings with Charm - Lizzie Kate
14ct Grasshopper Aida
Started 12-28-15
Finished 9-13-17

I managed to start The Apple Orchard by CCN on the 19th but don't have much done.  My stitchy bug called and he is at the North Pole hanging out with Santa.  He said he won't be back until it gets cold.  I guess there won't be alot of stitching progress by me for a while longer.


Thanks for stopping by.    Linda

15 comments:

Brigitte said...

Two sweet little pieces that you finished, Linda.And The Apple Orchard is a great new start. I hope that your stitchy bug will reappear soon so that you can continue stitching on this beautiful piece.

Pamela said...

Congrats on your two finishes!

Preeti said...

Lovely finishes, Linda!!

Mary said...

Your finishes are very cute.

Shelly said...

Cute finishes! Can't wait to see more progress on the Apple Orchard:)

Claudette497 said...

Ha ha - it's funny how the stitchy bug only likes cool weather! Your finishes are adorable, hope some fall cooling starts soon!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These two finishes are lovely. Slow and steady will still see results!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Your two finishes are adorable! Nice start on Apple Orchard.

Mary's Thread said...

What sweet finishes! They would make cute ornaments! I know what you mean about the weather...when it changes and you just have to prep for the holidays! :)

Sally said...

Fantastic smalls finishes Linda. They are so cute.

Love your start on Apple Orchard.

diamondc said...

Linda: Such sweet designs to stitch, the Apple Orchard is one design I have not seen yet it is lovely.

Blessings
Catherine

Justine said...

I hope your stitchy bug comes back soon Linda! I love those little Tiny Tidings charts and the Apple Orchard is perfect for this time of year.

Faith... said...

Linda I just love your finishes!!

Maybe your bug will come back during the fall when it cools off a little bit, I hope?

Carol said...

Such cute finishes, Linda! And I love The Apple Orchard start--what a darling piece :)

ricketyjo said...

Lovely stitching! They are all really sweet! Hope your stitchy bug returns soon :)