CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Week 11 progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for the awesome comments.  Only 2 weeks left for The Ivory Needle FB challenge.  I will have to come up with new post titles after that.  LOL  I have been keeping up with getting a piece to a finish every 3 days for my September birthday challenge.  I now have 5 pieces ready.

Getting there.  It will be done by the end of month.

I added a couple hundred stitches this week.

Still trying to catch up with Jo.   Looking at the before picture does show I made some progress.


This is me in bed.  That is my arm and how 14 month old Charlie sleeps.

Thanks for stopping by.    Linda

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Great progress again. I'm surprised Charlie ever wants to wake up, given how comfortable and contented he looks! :)

Preeti said...

Lovely stitching, Linda!

Vickie said...

Almost there with the chipmunks! Henry cuddles against me all night too. ;)

Mii Stitch said...

The chipmunk design is so sweet. I have been away and missed so much, looks like you've been a busy bee :)

Anonymous said...

You're making great progress on all those projects. Charlie looks very comfy there on your arm. Pets are just the best cuddlers. lol

Brigitte said...

Just awesome how much you are stitching at the moment, Linda. You are doing a great job on your projects.

diamondc said...

Charlie looks so peaceful.
Chip and dale are almost done yahoo.
Great progress on Donald Duck.

Catherine

The Crafty Princess said...

Awww how adorable is Charlie?!! What a sweetheart.

Great stitching progress. Good luck with your challenges, your going really well.
xo Alicia

Faith... said...

Charlie looks so comfy! I do see your progress. That is why I love comparing pictures so you can really see the progress.

Carol said...

Awww... such a sweet kitty! I sure miss having a cat around the house to cuddle with. Love watching these WIPs grow, Linda! You're almost there with Chip and Dale :)

Kaisievic said...

Lots of great progress, Linda - please give Charlie a hug from me.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Chip and Dale look great. Alice is growing nicely too. There is a lot of green in those trees but from there downwards is more fun.