CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Week 12 Progress



Hi Blogger Friends.  Thanks as always for the nice comments.

I joined Jo for her Longest Day Marathon on Thursday.  Starting point.

I worked on the Flamingo.  Also progress for the week.  I have done more white on it but didn't take a pic.

Only 2 colors left on Chip and Dale.  I will get it done this week.

Poor Donald has been hanging out with the dust bunnies for the last 3 months.  He should have had all the black done a loooong time ago.

AvroraCS just released a new chart.  I will be starting this one on July 1.
Disney cross stitch pattern "Cars" in pdf. Stained glass collection. Cross stitch chart for begginners. Instant download. Buy 2 get 1 free.

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda

14 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great marathon work on the Flamingo! He really does grow quickly, compared to the trees!

Rachel said...

Great progress for the week and the Marathon. Love the new chart too. :)

Cathy said...

Great progress for the week! Cars is one of my favorite movies so of course I love the chart. I really need to start one of my princesses first though!

The Crafty Princess said...

Coincidentally I just watched Cars 3 the other day, so loving your new project. That is going to be truly fun stitch. Congrats on your progress on the longest day. Down under it was our shortest day and I was going to join in but I was offered overtime so ended up working. But I managed to get a few stitches in. Nothing worth posting over though. So well done Linda.
xo Alicia

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Those stained glass patterns are so cool!

Shelly said...

Nice progress, Linda, on the Flamingo. Not much more on Chip n Dale! The cars piece is super colorful, have fun with that one!

Justine said...

Well done Linda! You are really enjoying those stained glass style designs. I joined in with the marathon but stitched on one project all day.

Preeti said...

Great progress on the marathon day, Linda!:)

Carol said...

You made some great progress on June 21st, Linda! Am looking forward to seeing Chip and Dale all finished up and Donald grow :)

Stitching Noni said...

Awesome progress! Love Chip n Dale :o)

Keebles said...

I spy with my little eyes...a DUCK!!!

Claudette497 said...

Such a lot of progress!

Faith... said...

Great progress on the Flamingo Linda!

Astrids dragon said...

Quite the marathon!
I love Chip and Dale, tell Donald to be patient!
Cars, I love it.