CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finish #8

Hi friends,  Not alot of stitching again this week.  I still feel blah.  I think the heat is getting to me and I just sit and watch TV or play spider solitare on this damn computer - instead of stitching.  I think one of my problems is that I don't like the rotation that I'm doing.  I am just going to stitch whatever - whenever except for my Lizzie Kate Monday SAL and hopefully my one strand a day in The Library(I'm only 15 days behind). lol   The other thing is I really want to start something new and think I'm gonna in the next day or two.

I did finish one of my Up for a Challenge pieces.  It should have been a UFO, but I was trying to get 15 for the challenge.

Janlynn kit - Kitty Cat designed by Diane Arthurs

Christmas Rules - Lizzie Kate

The Library - LHN

(Debbie)  I entered both of these in the county fair last year and they both took 2nd place.  They are both designed by Diane Arthurs.

Smokey - This is how he sleeps every night in the hallway.  In fact even during the day, no matter where he naps, he lays like this.  So does his brother Skittles. (There breed is an Elf)


Thanks for looking and all the great comments.    Linda

5 comments:

Nancy in IL said...

I'm quite interested in watching your Library progress. I've told you this before, but mine remains in my UFO pile that has been rescued to WIP status, then ignored again. Every time you show yours, it encourages me to want to really work on mine, LOL! It's a beautiful piece!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. Great progress on your wips. I love both of them.

blueladie said...

Alway love looking at your stitching progress and especially your furbabies! Cats are so smart! Smokey sleeps against the wall so he's out of the 'walkway'. He's so beautiful. :) Cathryn

Kelly said...

I am with you. This summer has been slow on the stitching front. Smokey has the right idea to relax and take the summer easy. Winter will be here soon enough.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your stitching is great, Linda! I had fun chatting with you yesterday. The BBQ Queen is adorable!