CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Finish #9

Hi All,  Sorry I haven't been around.  I have been quite ill for the last serveral weeks and spent three days in the hospital last week.  I think I am finally feeling better.  I haven't done alot of stitching, but a little.   Here are my progress picks from the last several weeks.

Neighborhood Row - Bent Creek - 14 ct Fiddlers
Started  4-30-11
Finished 9-18-11


This is my SAL piece with Debbie.  Trick or Treat - Imaganating - Urusla Michael


Sorry, This one turned on me and I don't know how to fix it.
July - Prairie Schooler

Christmas Rules - Lizzie Kate

The Library - LHN

Isn't this a neat pot holder that I crocheted?

I have entered several dozen blog giveaways and I won my fourth giveaway.  This is from Sherry.  Thank you again Sherry.  I just love it.

Thanks for looking.    Linda

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Linda, Hope you made a complete recovery very quickly now. Love your stitching. I was wondering what is the pattern that you have at the top of your blog? I love that and would love to do that one for myself.

Mouse said...

ohhh sorry to hear you've been poorly and I hope you are feeling much better now :) well done on your WIP's and your lovely wins too :) love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Lovely stitching.

Cindy said...

I hope you continue to improve with your health and thank you for sharing all of your stitching....you 'win' was cool too! :D

SoCal Debbie said...

Hi Linda! Welcome back! I'm glad to see that you're feeling better and catching up with your stitching now. Isn't it something that our progress pics on Trick or Treat are almost identical? We are stitching neck and neck!

Vicky L said...

Sorry to hear you been ill but glad you are feeling better. Your stitching is looking great

Joysze said...

I'm so sorry you were ill, Linda. I hope you're feeling better. Congrats on the giveway win and great WIPs. :)

Milly~ said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope you are now on the road to recovery. Love the crochet potholder...so colorful!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors for the potholder. Very nice.