Hi Blogger Friends. I started blogging on Jan 2, 2011. I would like to have a giveaway. I feel my stitching is okay, but I don't know how to do any of the different finishings I see in blogland. I am a very proficient crocheter and would like to crochet a lapghan for a lucky winner. Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower of my blog. (old or new).
2. Leave a comment on this post only and tell me your favorite color(s).
3. If you post about it on your blog with a link to this post, I will give you a second entry. Post a second comment on this post with a link to your blog. (You don't have to have a blog to enter.)
4. I have 144 followers right now. If you can all help me reach 160 followers, I will pick another winner - 180 followers a third winner - 200 followers a fourth winner. So if we can get me up to 200 followers you will have four chances to win.
5. I will pick the winner(s) on Feb. 25. That would have been my brother's birthday.
Here is a picture of the Lacy Granny Square that I will be making for the lapghan(s). I will be making them with varigated yarn with coordinating solids. The size will be 50 x 50.
I started making these squares in 1986 and have made over 3,000 of them. Needless to say, they are my favorite squares to make. I have made over 50 afghans with this pattern as gifts and I have also sold about 50.
Good luck everybody. Linda