CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Starts 52 - 54

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thanks again for all of the sweet comments.  I sure do appreciate them.  I was very bad today.  Instead of stitching or crocheting, I started a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.  I sure did enjoy putting it together.

Start 52 - Cindy Bear by Clouds Factory

Start 53 - Dumbo by Clouds Factory

Start 54 - Atlanta by Happy Stitches 4 You

Thanks for stopping by.  Gotta go watch Survivor.    Linda

15 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Fantastic starts. We all need a change from the stitching every so often.

cucki said...

Happy stitching x

Preeti said...

Nice starts!! I also like playing with puzzles.

Angela said...

That Dumbo chart is soooo cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Daha sevimli yeni başlayır

That's Azerbaijani because Atlanta doesn't have its own language!

I do love all your little cities.

Beth in IL said...

You started and finished a puzzle? Oh my! Love seeing the great starts.

Carol said...

How cute that Atlanta piece is going to be, Linda--I'll have to check out the designers other charts, too!

Annie said...

Wonderful starts!

Sheryl said...

good start. it is ages since I have had time for a good sized jigsaw puzzle, just crosswords and scrabble which I love.

Renee said...

Very cute! Seeing Dumbo made me smile.

Sarah in Stitches said...

More cute starts! :D

Heather said...

More cute designs :)

Brigitte said...

Why not starting a puzzle - somehow you have to relax from your starts from time to time, lol.

gominam said...

Again, great selection of starts!

Vickie said...

Another Survivor fan!!!!!! Love your starts!