CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Starts 331 - 352

Hi Blogger Friends.  So Sad.  I have less than 700 stitches left on Sleeping Beauty but have not worked on it in the last week.  The gal that cuts my hair has bought 5 crochet afghans from me in the last couple years.  She recently bought Hot Cuts and told me if  I brought some in she would try and sell them for me.  So I have been crocheting in the afternoons and doing starts in the evenings.  I am less than 40 behind Kate now.

11-22-16

Start 331

Start 332

Start 333

Start 334

Start 335

Start 336

Start 337

Start 338

Start 339

Start 340

Start 341

Start 342

Start 343

Start 344

Start 345

Start 346

Start 347

Start 348

Start 349

Start 350

Start 351

Start 352

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda

PS  I am actually at start 384 but I didn't want to post a zillion pictures again.

15 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! I love all of these fabulous new starts, especially the Bent Creek ones, that Cow is so very cute! Glad to hear that you are doing will with your crocheting.

Pull the other thread said...

Fantastic new starts. Sleeping Beauty looks amazing. Best of luck with your afghan sales.

Brigitte said...

Yes, you are right - Sleeping Beauty will shortly be finished. It looks so great.
I love your new starts, Bent Creek is one of my favorite designers and I still have a lot of charts by them that I haven't stitched yet.

Brigitte said...

... and good luck with the crochet afghans.

Mii Stitch said...

Sleeping Beauty looks great & is almost finished!
Great choice of designs for your latest starts.

Vickie said...

Sleeping Beauty is so wonderful! You have so very, very many adorable starts Linda. I think you should switch gears and make 2017 the year of finishes!!

Shelly said...

Great new starts! I love Snow from Bent Creek, has been a favorite of mine from way back. I should try to find the chart somewhere. Have fun with your afghan making and sales!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love all these Bent Creek alphabets. I can see them becoming quite an addiction!

Tiffstitch said...

Love all your new starts, and especially the Bent Creek alphabet sayings, that is so cool. Awesome that you have a contact to help your stash enhancement by selling your crochet. :) Hope your health has improved as well and good luck finishing Sleeping Beauty!

Preeti said...

Lovely new starts!! Nice to know you are doing great on crochet business too. Looking forward to your sleeping beauty finish.

Justine said...

Beautiful stitching on Sleeping Beauty Linda. You have had some lovely new starts too, I especially like the Bent Creek ones. What about Vickie's suggestion to have lots of finishes in 2017? You have started some gorgeous designs this year and it would be a shame not to complete some of them!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Between crocheting and stitching, when do you sleep? Love all your new starts! Am looking forward to seeing Sleeping Beauty finished in the near future!

Faith... said...

You are catching right up to Kate! You will catch her soon. How nice of your stylist to offer to sell some afghans for you! Good luck with the sales :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

More starts! I don't know how you do it, I really don't. Lovely stitching on Sleeping Beauty!

Carol said...

Well done on all of your starts, Linda--I hope you can sell your crocheted blankets through Hot Cuts, too! That would be great to have some extra money for stitching stash :)