CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Progress

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for all the nice comments and confidence remarks.  I really don't think I will ever catch up this year with all the finishes I was hoping to get done but thats okay.

This months progress.

All the black stitches are done.  I did 4739 stitches this month.

Cheshire Cat - I did 3066 stitches this month.

Alice and the Flamingo - now that I have 3 and 1/2 rows of pink done I am feeling a little better about this piece.  Another 4 rows and I can start a tree.

Alice in Wonderland

Stained Glass Ariel - Now that I finished the black on Chip and Dale I am going to do one strand of black a day on this one.  My goal is to finish Chip and Dale by the end of June for the FB SAL and than work on this one.

LHN/CCN series SAL on FB - not doing to good with this challenge

Frozen by Clouds Factory - I added another character

12 Days of Christmas - finished the bird

Denver by Tiny Modernist

Gifted Georgeousness

Zodiac SAL

Thanks for stopping by.   Linda

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Linda, you were working on so many pieces. And you made some considerable progress on them. You must feel really good about them.

Preeti said...

You made good progress on all the projects Linda! They all look great!

Rachel said...

It seems you're definitely back into the swing of things stitching wise - so much progress in a month! Keep going like this and you may get closer to all those finishes than you think! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am glad that you are enjoying Alice a bit more! I am so pleased I started at the bottom though.
Chip & Dale look great like that, adding the colour will be fun.

Kaisievic said...

Lots and lots of gorgeous stitching in February, Linda - your needles are zooming along!

Justine said...

How do you keep track of so many Linda?! I love all your bright colours.

Carol said...

Aww... those little Frozen characters are adorable, Linda! Nice to see your progress :)

Sarah said...

Lovely stitching. You've certainly been busy.

diamondc said...

Linda: That is a lot of stitch's in one design for outlines, wowzer.
Great progress on all your projects.

Blessings
Catherine

Tiffstitch said...

So many stitches, wow! Well done and hope you're feeling good.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, I can't wait to see Chip and Dale come together!
Such great progress on your other stitching, Frozen is so cute.

Sarah said...

You are certainly busy. They all look amazing. I have a hard time keeping up with that many projects at once.